*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2312651-A-Pretty-Cool-Buisness
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2312651
A split decision of a horny high schooler can change the very world.

A split decision of a horny high schooler can change the very world.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Chuck Simpson, from the film Pretty Cool, discovered an opportunity to start a business that changes the very foundation of the world when he decided to stay in Mrs. Parkers body a bit longer. Now decades later, his business PRETTY COOL INC. has become the most sought after vacation experience on the black market.

With the flip of a switch a small time crime boss, a world class assassin, or even the happy go lucky boss of the company can spend their time as anyone anytime

xXxXxXxXxXx

BACKGROUND NOTES

1) Pretty Cool INC. uses a paired of devices called Requisitioned Identity Displacement Equipment, or R.I.D.E for short.

2) The R.I.D.E consists of a necklace and a headband. The person wearing the headband gets there mind transfered into the body of the person wearing the necklace.

3) There are three primary settings a standard client person can choose from while using the R.I.D.E.

         a) Eyes and Ears: This setting allows a headband wearer to see and hear what a necklace wearer sees and hears.
                   NOTE: While using this setting the consciousness of the person wearing the headband will leave the body of the wearing the necklace if the headband is removed.

         b) Influential: This setting allows the headband wearer to influence the thoughts and actions of the necklace wearer.
                   NOTE: While using this setting the consciousness of the person wearing the headband will leave the body of the wearing the necklace if the headband is removed.

         c) Remote Control: This setting allows the headband wearer to take full control of the body of the necklace wearer. When this setting is selected, the body of the person wearing the headband goes into a coma like state until the signal from the headband to the necklace is reversed.
                   NOTE: While using this setting, the consciousness of the person wearing the headband will remain inside and in control of the body wearing the necklace if the headband is removed.


4) The mind of the person wearing the necklace will remain aware regardless of the setting used by the person wearing the headband.

5) Pretty Cool INC. has a collection of bodies that have had their original owners consciousness transfered into the bodies of animals with no intention of returning the bodies back to their original owner. Instead the consciousness's of animals like dogs have been placed inside of the empty bodies and they have been trained and taught how to be human so that they can live the lives they were given until Pretty Cool INC. needs one of those bodies.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2312651-A-Pretty-Cool-Buisness