*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2312657-Unaware-of-the-squishy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Volt
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2312657
You are a tiny squishy surrounded by giant women who can´t be aware of you.

You are a tiny squishy surrounded by giant women who can´t be aware of you.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You are Cory, a 20 year old guy. Thanks to a curse you have been shrunk to the size of 1cm. The curse has also made you very squishy and stretchy. In addition you are not only invoulnerable/indestructable but you presence has been reduced so much, that people don´t notice you even when they look directly at you. To lift your curse you wanted to fly to antarctica in hopes of finding an artifact that can lift it but during the flight your incredibly bad luck struck and you got sucked out of the plane and are now freefalling. This is where the story begins as you try to find a way to lift that curse while none of the (incredibly hot) women that make up most of the population in this universe are aware of you.

Cory cannot be killed no matter how much he is squished, stretched or molded. No acid can dissolve him. No fire can burn him. No cold can freeze him. While he does feel pressure, vertigo or some slight tingling, he doesn´t feel pain. His body normaly starts returning back into its original tiny shape if he isn´t being held in place, stuck, stretched out or something after a few seconds. His terrible luck does sometimes throw some rocks (or body parts) in his way of reforming. Even not having oxygen, food or water doesn´t bother him.
While people can´t be aware of him, they might notice something like an itch or other feelings when he´s stuck to them or in certain places. They might think they´ve swallowed a bug if they swallow him or something.

RULES:

This story is written in the second person (you, your), with the reader playing the role of Cory. As such, all chapters should be written from his perspective. It is set in our time, meaning our level of technologie should be displayed. So no sci-fi or medieval settings.

Cory can´t be killed or damaged but he does melt at temperatures over 40°C(104°F)

Please don't involve any male characters in this story. You can allude to them, but I really don't want to see them take an active part in Cory's misadventures.

Please don´t involve anyone under the age of 20, like children, or animals in this story. They can be alluded to or used for plot reasons/transportation, e.g. a child kicking Cory somewhere or a bird picking him up and randomly dropping him after a while, but they shouldn´t be involved actively otherwise.

Please check your chapters for proper spelling and grammar. I would also really appreciate it if you would try to avoid one sentence chapters or bridge chapters. I don't want endless chapters filled with choice after choice, and then no one fills them in anyway.

The story only ends if Cory somehow makes it to antarctica and finds the artifact to undo his curse.

Also please try to keep the following to a minimum:
Foot stuff
Scat
Farts
Toilet stuff when Cory get´s expelled from someones body. Just hurry it up with him being flushed or escaping the toilet or whatnot.

Vore and Ass stuff is encouraged though.

Also please keep the story consistent. No suddenly teleporting to Mars when Cory was just chilling on a plant. Follow the canon.

Lastly: Enjoy yourselfs. Both while reading and while writing.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2312657-Unaware-of-the-squishy