*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2313336-Dinotopia
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2313336
Enter The world of Dinotopia. Where Humans and Dinosaurs live as equals.

Enter The world of Dinotopia. Where Humans and Dinosaurs live as equals.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Create pages to the world of amazing discovery. Soaring adventure and Breathtaking Beauty.

Dinotopia. And interactive story for all ages by the imagination Of James Gurney and others.

Dinotopia! Let The Adventure Begin.

Note: You are welcome to use OCs for This or characters from The 4 main books, 16 Novels, Lost & Hand of Dinotopia, Dinotopia game land Activity center game, Timestones pirates, Sunstone Odyssey, and 1995 by Turner, Mini series, Short lived Tv show, And lastly Quest of The Ruby Sunstone.


Rules: 1. No Weight Gaining. 2. Keep it Clean. 3. Every Chapter must never end as adventure is never extinct in Dinotopia. 4. Humans OCs are welcome as well as Prehistoric Creature OCs. 5. No age progression or Regression at all. 6. Nothing inappropriate, ever! 7. OCs Dinosaurs and OCs Humans of good are welcome as well as Outsiders and other enemies of Dinotopia and OCs Enemies. 8. No Killing Carnivores. Predators are not evil, They are just hungry by Nature. 9. It can take place Between Book series, Games and Mini & Tv Series. 10. No vore or Gore. 11. This is for all ages. 12. Leave Your Story with a number for Others. 13. Breathe Deep and Seek Peace.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated E. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2313336-Dinotopia