*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2314283-The-Prodigan-Gentle-Giantess
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by ben95
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2314283
A beautiful gentle giantess has a symbiotic relationship with millions of tinies.

A beautiful gentle giantess has a symbiotic relationship with millions of tinies.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This story takes place in "Gulliverse", a world where several humans races coexist with drastic size differences between them.

Prodigans – Brobdingnagians – Gullivers – Lilliputs – Microputians (and other races that have not yet been discovered).

Each race appears to be an inch taller compared to the previous level.

So, for a Prodigan POV:
- A Brobdingnagian appears to be, in average, one inch tall (2.54 cm).
- A Gulliverian appears to be 0.35 mm approximate tall (like dust mite).
- A Lilliputian with a negligible size of 4.9 micrometers (similar to a bacterium) is invisible to him.
- A Microputian is at the lowest point of existence with 68 nanometers high (the sized of viruses), being able to harbor billions of
them in its body without it noticing any difference that they are there.

For centuries, the Prodigans have tried to live in cohesion with the smaller races (including more recently the Microputians, who until a few decades ago had gone unnoticed by the Prodigans) and have current laws that recognize the different races of people as equals.

Although in practice it is easier to enact than to enforce and there are always those prodigans who pride themselves on being the largest race and often express that pride through destructive means in which smaller races are affected.

That is why there are groups of gentle prodigans, especially women, who have taken it upon themselves to watch over and safeguard the most defenseless races by seeking to provide them with a better place to live using glass aquariums that simulate, with great precision, the ideal ecosystems for life; and on certain occasions, these gentle women have gone even further by literally becoming that better place to live, converting their bodies from a planetary size, into prosperous and comfortable living worlds where they can grow and prosper by having a symbiotic relationship with them.

Feel free to add and contribute to this great story, and follow the lives of these beautiful, gentle, Prodigans giantess and their great efforts to provide a better world to live in for millions of helpless tiny ones of all races, either inside the walls of a comfortable glass aquarium or inside the "walls" of their divine and comfortable bodies.

Story Rules:
- Try to write stories from different points of view of the characters, in 1st person or 3rd person, you can even use both options
within the same story, but never tell it in 2nd person.
- Follow the size scales and the different races names presented.
- If you are going to add something dark and cruel to the behavior of the characters, make sure that the Prodigan protagonist is not
cruel to the other inferior races. However, you can take some considerations such as being mischievous and playful with the
“tinies” without going as far as cruelty or violence.
- Only straight content, but there can be Prodigan characters that are male, as long as they are not the protagonists or the ones
hosting the “tinies” in their bodies.
- There are no restrictions on the age of the characters. Just don't be weird and don't make it a problem.
- Try to stick to the rules of the story universe and always consider that all stories take place inside the "Gulliverse" and all will
always begin with a prodigan protagonist.

The Spanish version is here: https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2313992-La-gentil-giganta...
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2314283-The-Prodigan-Gentle-Giantess