*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2314382-Anthony-the-tiny-rubber-Ant
by Drogan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2314382
A story of a s small boy surrounded by normal sized (giant) peoble

A story of a s small boy surrounded by normal sized (giant) peoble

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You're Anthony 15 year old boy, but you're tiny in fact 5.5 inches! Other than that brown hair brown eyes /pretty standard body well besides being more rubber than anything else. You know that as on occasion (many) someone squishes you. The following are

Your Family
Sarah: loving Mother 40 years old waist long brown hair green eyes. C-D cup breasts. 5.4 feet tall. Generally a slim body with some abs. And A firm butt.
Her hobbies are: sport mainly gym and yoga. Family time mainly playing games or watching a movie together. And simply doing houshold
She loves and protects you she will never squish you on purpose unless you ask her to... Or she thinks you asked for it.

Craig: distant Father 47 years old short blonde hair, brown-orange eyes. 6.4 feet tall, a muscular body.
Owner of 3 gyms and a small local sportswear brand.
Hobbies: sports obviously, cars(oldtimers) and whatever your Mom does
He's distant towards you since he couldn't handle anything you're his son, his firstborn son and you can't do anything. However he doesn't hate you and knows it's not your fault, he would still protect you if anything would harm you. You don't know that yet but he actually checks every hour if your stuck to him anywhere. To free you if.

So yeah you're financially good not like filthy rich, but you have a big house with great luxury stuffs, like swimming pool, sauna and more.

Jane: teasing big Sister, 21 years old reason Mom and Dad married. Waist long blonde hair single braid,green eyes c cup breasts, 5.6 feet tall
Just like Mother she has a slim figure with a few abs showing. Her butt is way bigger but still firm due to training. Hobbies: shopping and you have no idea what else. She doesn't like sport you know that, she only does it to look better.

She's teasing sometimes making fun of your mishabs, but still isn't cruel about it. She might do some for her harmless thinks (like putting her feet next to you, asking if you like the smell) and if she finds you stuck on her shell find it funny and sometimes leave you trapped for a few minutes.

Kyle mean prankster little brother 12 years old
Looks like you just 5.1 feet tall. Hobbies giving you a hard time. He 'pranks' you anytime he can.

Examples: putting you in someone's shoe, convincing someone you want them to do something with you. Probosing a family game to Mom where you get the worst position. And many more.

This story is mainly femdom, I'm not into giant stuff, but I feel a world where you're the only guy is not organic. And I want men interact with you and others
Like somehow you ended in your mom's mouth and dad's kisses her. Or more explicit your trapped in her vagina ass, and they've sex.

Allowed is anything, although Anthony(you) is indestructable, so no dead end. Be free to enter more characters, as this is a world full of people.

Main topics are : feet, ass, vore, femdom, sex, toilet stuff, slavery, unaware. And whatever you can think of.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2314382-Anthony-the-tiny-rubber-Ant