*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2316481-Switching-Glasses
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Comedy · #2316481
A boy receives a set of 2 glasses that can switch peoples bodies. [awarding gift points]

A boy receives a set of 2 glasses that can switch peoples bodies. [awarding gift points]

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Switching Glasses will follow Jeremy an 18-year-old boy who is attending University and in an attempt to make some extra cash as well as score some extra credit he signs up for a research trial. The research trial ends up being for a new form of technology created by a company in partnership with the university, he is presented with two glasses that will change his life and the lives of the people around him.

The way the glasses work is simple, one person puts on a pair of glasses and then a second person puts on the other pair and when they both press the button on the side of their respective glasses the switch happens, the only downside to the technology is that since it's still a prototype it can only switch a unique individual once every 3 hours but in that time another set of people could use it if they wish.

Character List:
This is a current list of the Characters in this story, I will add future characters to the list as they are created

Jeremy's Family

Jeremy (18 years old): Main Character, green eyes, long brown hair. [YOU the reader]

Kerry (16 years old): Sister, Blue eyes, long blonde hair.

Emma (4 years old): Sister, blue eyes, blonde hair kept in short pigtails.

David (37 years old): Dad, green eyes, short cut brown hair.

Dana (35 years old): Mum, blue eyes, long blonde hair in a professional bun.

Extra Characters

Lucy (19 years old): Lab assistant, Hazel Brown Eyes, shoulder-length blonde hair.

Dr Cooper (28 years old): Lead scientist, blue eyes, short brown hair.

Jeremy's Friends

Terry (18 years old): Software Engineer Student, Blue eyes, short brown hair

Kat (Katrina) (18 years old): Biology Student, Green eyes, brown hair (Usually in a ponytail)

Jen (Jennifer) (18 years old): Engineering Student, Hazel Brown eyes, dark blonde shoulder-length hair

Kerry's Friends

Tammy (16 years old): Popular Rich Girl, blue eyes, blonde hair.

Harper (16 years old): Cheerleader Team Captain, brown eyes, auburn brown hair.

Olivia (16 years old): Swim Team Captain, blue eyes, blonde hair.

Brad (17 years old): Football player (Team Captain), blue eyes, brown hair

Travis (17 years old): Football Player, hazel eyes, ginger hair

Scott (16 years old): Football Player, green eyes, brown hair

I will be giving gift points to anyone who writes a good section to one of the branches, the more chapters you add the more likely you are to receive gift points. *Angelic*

Make sure you have fun with this story, there aren't a lot of limitations, just the standard stuff such as no unnecessary deaths, or gore, make sure it is fun for everyone. Make sure that you keep the swaps descriptive and interesting, sex is fine as long as the characters are above 18 years old, and don't overuse it and don't make the whole story about sex.

The story will always follow the POV of Jeremy the main character so try not to deviate unless necessary for the progression of the story.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated E. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2316481-Switching-Glasses