*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2316626-Erotic-game-life
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2316626
The MC wakes up to find their life has become an erotic sim game

The MC wakes up to find their life has become an erotic sim game

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
The MC has to make women love him to unlock sex acts and level up. The higher his level, the more women he can seduce and more acts he can unlock.

Women have hearts which represent their love for the MC(Max 5 hearts) each heart gained unlocks acts that can be done, but if MC tries to do an act that hasn’t been unlocked, then they lose some love. Once a woman gains 5 hearts, it unlocks a confession scene which allows for any fetish the woman has to be revealed along with them okay with the MC having other women or sex acts with women involved. The MC gains levels with how many hearts he has gained, level 1 is one heart and it gets harder every level.

MC gains 2 stat points when he levels up which can make it easier for him to get love from more difficult women. Women have certain difficulties assigned to them which makes it easier or harder to gain a heart from them. The easier the difficulty the easier it is to gain hearts and vice versa. One heart gains kissing, two hearts gains touching, three hearts gains oral and fingering, four hearts gains sex but only climaxing outside with regular sex(anal is also open) as five hearts is okay for climaxing inside.

MC stats are persuasion, dexterity, oral skill, multi tasking, luck, and stamina. Each one starts at base 5 and can be raised to 100 max. Persuasion is like charisma skill where it helps the MC talk women into loving them. Dexterity is how well the MC can use their hands. Oral skills is how well they can use their mouth when pleasing their women. Multi tasking helps the MC use different skills at the same time. Luck is for any chance based encounters or games, the higher the luck the better their odds. Stamina is how long they can go or how far they can run. Skill points can be added one at a time when the person levels up so they can upgrade two skills at a time.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2316626-Erotic-game-life