*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Urban Wasteland
  2. Devil in the Details
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2316789-Surviving-on-Short-Notice/cid/CBRRB843W-Urban-Wasteland
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2316789
A shrunken fight for survival against blissful humans, animals and one vengeful scientist!
This choice: Leave it in front of the gas station  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Urban Wasteland

    by: Unaccustomed Cucumber
Looking down at the vial in her hands, Dr. Wright unscrewed the stopper and turned the glass over until the shrunken person inside slid out onto the grimy sidewalk outside the gas station. She could have just squashed it then and there but the returning sound of police sirens beckoned her away not knowing what would come of her science project...


Grey cement stretched out for miles in every direction but far in the distance you could see the entrance to the gas station. On one side of the door was a group of teenagers sharing a cigarette while on the other was a rather unstable looking crackhead yelling at anyone who passed by her. Back behind you was a massive dumpster and the employee entrance where towards your front, giant cars pulled in and out of different pumps, making any exit onto the street a death trap. Just minutes ago you had accepted your demise at the feet of that dastardly scientist, but now that she had abandoned you to this wasteland, you could finally take matters into your own hands and fight for your survival. The end goal here was certainly to get back to your normal height, but in order to do so, you would need the right person's attention. You also considered venturing inside the gas station store to scavenge for food and supplies. lastly you make the perilous journey onto the asphalt and scale one of the fuel pumps to get someone's attention. Ultimately the best choice seemed to be...

You have the following choices:

1. Head inside the store

2. Go around back to the dumpster

3. Trust in some teens

*Noteb*
4. Try the fuel pump

5. Make contact with a crackhead???

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Unaccustomed Cucumber (UN: ucucumber at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Unaccustomed Cucumber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2316789-Surviving-on-Short-Notice/cid/CBRRB843W-Urban-Wasteland