*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Out of Town
  2. Devil in the Details
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2316789-Surviving-on-Short-Notice/cid/J36NQCXGW-Out-of-Town
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2316789
A shrunken fight for survival against blissful humans, animals and one vengeful scientist!
This choice: Travel out somewhere rural  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Out of Town

    by: Unaccustomed Cucumber
Returning home, Dr. Wright got into her car and began to drive South. She new of at least 3 landmarks she could pick from, the closest being a public pool just outside of town, up the the street from the pool was the public school, a massive building divided between elementary, middle and high schoolers. A little further out she found a local ranch with an abundance of farm animals and tourists on weekends. After an hour of driving she came across a wooded area with public trails and camping. Lastly was probably the safest option in driving out of state towards a beach for disposal. Already far enough out, she ended up choosing to go to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The ranch

*Noteb*
2. The woods

*Noteb*
3. The school

*Noteb*
4. The public pool

5. Next town over

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Unaccustomed Cucumber (UN: ucucumber at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Unaccustomed Cucumber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2316789-Surviving-on-Short-Notice/cid/J36NQCXGW-Out-of-Town