*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Entering Fevrith!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2316999-Unicorn-Overlord-GrowthExpansion/cid/URMXCWMZY-Entering-Fevrith
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2316999
The U.O girls start to get a whole lot bigger! Why? How? How BIG? You decide!
Chapter #1

Entering Fevrith!

    by: marioluigi001
And so the story begins! But...before we can actually get to any growth, we need to pick a character you want to expand! To start, what kingdom does the character hail from?

(Note: The characters will be listed in the order they appear in the Fevrith Archive.)

(Note #2: Character pages will include two pre-made plotline ideas. However, they will also include "Readers' Choice" options on the "More Options" page in case you have an idea for a plotline you'd like to start yourself!)

--------
*WARNING: Spoilers may or may not be ahead, If you have not played/completed Unicorn Overlord, please proceed with caution. You have been warned.*

You have the following choices:

1. Cornia

2. Drakenhold

3. Elheim

4. Bastorias

5. More Options

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 marioluigi001 (UN: marioluigi001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
marioluigi001 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2316999-Unicorn-Overlord-GrowthExpansion/cid/URMXCWMZY-Entering-Fevrith