*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2318860-The-Magic-Store
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2318860
Come see the Emporium, a magical place that can change lives. Tf, Growth, and more.

Come see the Emporium, a magical place that can change lives. Tf, Growth, and more.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
The Premise: There is a strange building, one that seems to simply appear in towns and cities across the United States. The owner varies, as does the name and the appearance of the outside of the store, but the items within always contain varying levels of supernatural power. Some are small, often enabling little more than pranks, while other artifacts are deceptively powerful. Each item is very affordable, and the shopkeeper is usually happy to explain the effects of them to any would-be customer who shows interest. Here in Greenlake, a town of medium size and fairly average residents, the shop has opened its doors to all, and multiple curious onlookers have decided to check it out.

Guidelines: This largely meant to be a transformation based interactive. Animal and mythological transformations are highly encouraged, especially anthropomorphic transformations. Height growth is also encouraged. I prefer female transformations, but male and nonbinary participants are certainly allowed. I will try to leave things open ended so people can freely add to each other's stories. LGTBQ+ elements are entirely welcome here as well. I would recommend detailed transformations, and highly encourage narrative writing, no matter how small. I will try to start several “main stories” of my own, please feel free to add to these or create your own. Sexual activity is allowed and encouraged, but any participants must be at or above the age of consent. To clarify, characters of any age can transform, but adult activities should be left to adult characters. Thank you for reading! Good luck writing!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2318860-The-Magic-Store