*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2318964-Big-andor-ugly-monsters-feet
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by manju
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2318964
Foot fetish story in a world at the mercy of big/ugly monsters and their feet

Foot fetish story in a world at the mercy of big/ugly monsters and their feet

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
[inspired by "monster boy feet story" https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105407-Monster-Boy-Feet]

Regardless of your choices, the world you'll be in is vastly dominated by very big and/or ugly monsters who use their feet to dominate and subdue humans but also all other beings/races that are not monsters. Strangely, their feet have the power to make their victims' minds weaker and weaker, making them more inclined to love monsters' feet. In addition to foot domination, monsters also love to use findom gas to make humans love the idea to give their money to monsters and ruin themselves for them (among other ways to humiliate their preys).

Characters have MP, gold, and an inventory. The MP stands for mind points, and as they're attacked/teased by a monster boy's feet, their MP drops, and they slowly start enjoying being dominated by the monster boy's feet.

"The hero will have 100 MP

Why did I choose 100 mind points?

Because I want the hero to start to think differently as he loses MP.

If he/she loses 1/4 of his MP or more (75 MP remaining or less), he/she'll realize monster boys' feet (cute monsters' feet) are not bad.

If he/she loses 1/2 of his MP or more (50 MP remaining or less), he/she will start to like uglier monsters' feet.

If he/she loses 3/4 of his MP or more (25 MP remaining or less), then he/she'll love uglier monsters' feet a lot.

If his/her MP reach 0 then ... absolute slavery for all possible monsters' feet no matter who they're are ... only a miracle can save him/her from eternal foot slavery ^^."

Regardless of your choices, humans and other potential beings are vastly dominated by monsters. Due to that, the different non monster races/organizations/countries resorted to drastic measures: they even send kids to battle monsters.

The battle system (enemies will have HPs) works like that: if hero attacks, their basic attack is 1 (base force) + 1 (weapon) at the very beginning of the story. Which means they will deal 2 dmgs. If the enemy has an armor of 0 he'll take 2 dmgs, if his armor is 1 he'll reduce dmg by 1 and will receive only 1 dmg.

Rules:
1) only male monsters
2) Mainly ugly/big monsters. But some cuter monsters (monster boys) can be used
3) hypno, brainwashing, gases (laughing gas, sleeping gas, hypnotic gases), dirty feet, dirty socks, are all encouraged!
4) minor characters (shotas/lolis) are 100% okay
5) if you have a question regarding what you may or may not add feel free to send a PM to ask
6) Peril allowed
7) all chapters (except pure choice chapters) should have at least one line
8) age manipulation allowed
9) Use proper grammar and spelling
10) have fun while contributing to that story
11) it's encouraged to give stats to monsters you'll meet (height, size of feet, powers, equipment, race etc ...)
12) sex and sexual situations are okay
13) you should precise your character's age, gender, power, role, equipment and powers (unless they come from an existing universe) as well as the amount of money they have.
14) go crazy with monsters ^^
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2318964-Big-andor-ugly-monsters-feet