*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2319377-Festival-Night-on-Mt-Fertility
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2319377
Once every 5 years, in a mountain village, a night of mass sex and productivity occurs

Once every 5 years, in a mountain village, a night of mass sex and productivity occurs

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You had been invited to a party that's celebrated once every 5 years in a once secret village and get to participate, should you wish, in the small festival.

The festival is centered around sex, procreation, and boosting the population, as the locals had believed that it was a gift of the mountain spirits and the blessing of the moon light, in the hopes of bring in new life to the once struggling mountain village and the surrounding area.

There's quite alot of mystery to this, as this only recently had come to light to the larger world, but even than its still on the down low somehow, as photos, and what not are not prohibited, and most of the babies born to the participants usually stay with the locals as part of the deal for taking place, though there had been some exceptions.

Still, for the few who knew, from those seeking out the mystery of the mountain, to those seeking out to be able to conceive child, to those looking for new experiences, or in hopes of finding love in the strangest of places, plenty of people come to take part in the exclusive festival.

There are a few rules to follow once in, such as that you cant leave the mountain until morning, but these will be explained once in.

You will begin at a large mansion where the party will mostly take place, but there will be other locations of interest, Such as a historic sight, a cavern, a castle hidden somewhere on the mountain, and the Village itself as some examples, should you find your way to them, but this will all be located on the mountain where the Village is.

---

On a Meta side of things, This isn't the first time of Me posting this kind of interactive. This is heavily inspired, and potentially ripping off another thing called "The Fertility Ritual" by Lushaani , and is heavily focused on impregnation and rapid pregnancy expansions.

So, this will involve Sex, from 2 getting it on, to orgies, can be anonymous, or can get real personal with the one you interact with.

So, with that in mind, there is no Unbirthing, no permanent pregnancy (any and all who get pregnant will give birth within a week), No bursting, and .... might include more, but I think that's it for now.

Also, please make sure when you post a chapter to make a decent paragraph, and not just a word with options that dont have any flare to them, put a little effort into it.

And... I think that's it, the only other thing is to have fun with it!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2319377-Festival-Night-on-Mt-Fertility