*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2320636-Elf-Shrunk
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2320636
In the world of Wrivania, elves are equipped with magical arrows that can shrink people.

In the world of Wrivania, elves are equipped with magical arrows that can shrink people.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Wrivania
An old unchanging land, of old unchanging forests and valleys, filled with cozy towns and bustling cities. Ancient temples and dungeons are hiding around every corner, for the brave parties of the adventurer’s guild to seek out. While most of this world is inhabited by humans, it’s not uncommon to run into settlements or camps home to other fantastical races, and large cities tend to be diverse enough that you’ll find just about anything, from orcs, goblins, fairies, dwarves and demons, to fox- and cat- people hybrids, and of course, elves.

Elves
A race of fast, light-footed, pointy-eared archers, capable of landing shots with incredible accuracy. These elegant and beautiful secluded beings occasionally leave their forest habitat to explore the vast world of Wrivania.

Elf-shot
It is common knowledge that elves are capable of infusing special arrows with a powerful magic, which will shrink their arrows down in size, shortly after being shot, along with the person whom the arrow is lodged inside of, if the victim is not able to pull out the arrow quick enough. This curse is called ‘Elf-shot’, an affliction only elves are immune to, and only their own potions can cure. It is the primary reason elves are feared and distrusted by the other inhabitants of Wrivania.

These arrows are made to inflict their curse, whilst doing as little damage as possible. They will never pierce a target fully, are never aimed at a target’s arteries or vital organs, and are designed to hook into the skin, making them harder to dislodge, and giving the curse more time to kick in.

A common misconception throughout Wrivania, is that the magic which elves wield is unnatural, and originates from the elves themselves. Because of this, a strange recent phenomenon of people shrinking at random, without ever being hit by an arrow, is still being called ‘Elf-shot’, and blamed on the elves. What the rest of the world doesn’t understand, is that elves tap into the source energy of Wrivania for their size reducing magic. While the elves don’t know what causes the phenomena either, they assume that one or more outsiders have figured out how to tap into the same source, or that maybe the land of Wrivania itself is lashing out.




Chapter Submission Rules

🏹 No adult content involving characters younger than 18, no shrinking of characters younger than 18, and no contact between characters younger than 18 and characters at unnaturally different sizes. This includes mentions of such interactions off screen.

🏹 No adult content involving characters who are blood relatives, and no contact between characters who are blood relatives when they’re at unnaturally different sizes. This includes mentions of such interactions off screen.

🏹 Characters of any gender are allowed to play the giant/giantess in an interaction, but make sure the other gender can be avoided in a story branch that has primarily focused on one gender, and include a (Male Warning) or (Female Warning) in the choice, or at the start of the chapter.

🏹 Elves cannot be shrunk themselves, and are lore-wise immune to the effects of such magic.

🏹 This is a shrinking focused story, no growth. There is no growth beyond someone’s natural height. Characters can only be shrunk or have their size restored.

🏹 Every GTS interaction type is allowed, even gross ones, but always give an option to avoid it, and offer diversity in your end-chapter choices, even for kinks which don’t interest you.

🏹 Death scenes are allowed and even encouraged, but make them avoidable, and don’t end every branch.

🏹 Vore should lead to death, unless a magical effect helps someone survive it.

🏹 Long chapters are welcome but not mandatory, as long as chapters are above 500 characters or 100 words, they’re fine.

🏹 I retain the right to edit or delete low effort chapters with poor grammar.

🏹 Chapter style rules:

Chapters should be written in present tense. (Unless referencing prior events.)
✅ The elf stomps the man and laughs.
❌ The elf stomped the man and laughed.

Chapters should be in third-person.
✅ The elf stomps the man.
❌ The elf stomps you.
❌ The elf stomps me.

(In the future I might add a storyline featuring second-person chapters, for immersive self-insert tiny play.)

IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2320636-Elf-Shrunk