*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Waking Up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/342552-Barney-Gets-Hungry/cid/90845-Waking-Up
by Talon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #342552
A story where you wake up forced to watch a very difrent childrens dino
Chapter #1

Waking Up

    by: Talon
You are in a pitch black room, gentle murmuring and the occasional happy cheer breaks the peace, slowly you come to be aware that you are surrounded by kids of all ages, you try to move but find yourself bound tightly to a cheap metal chair. Your eyes dart around, wondering what the hell happened when you visited the ticket office for your favorite sports team. Wherever you are it's broiling, a dull droneing sound begins to stirr in your ears, the children seem very restless and they begin to scream, you can't make out what, but a deep instinctive fear makes you writh in your chair, Suddenly the music becomes audible over the crowd. No.. Not that. Not that horrible music. You try to cover your ears but remember they are bound tightly. closing your eyes for a moment you try to blot out the "Barney" theme. Some horrible person thought this was a vindictive practical joke? who. You hear a enourmous thumping sound, shaking the room as the mob of chilldren finally make a collective awe.

You have the following choices:

1. Open Your Eyes

2. Keep them Shut

3. Try to Tip over the chair with your eyes closed

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Talon (UN: talonsaurn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Talon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/342552-Barney-Gets-Hungry/cid/90845-Waking-Up