*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/357761-Killer-Aliens-From-Space
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #357761
Meet the crew of the Luna in a serious comedy adventure, remember: you're the star!

Meet the crew of the Luna in a serious comedy adventure, remember: you're the star!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Killer Aliens From Space!


So you wanna find out if you have the guts to be a crewmember of the Luna? Let's see if you can survive this excitingly scary and at times hilarious adventure.

In this story you'll be playing the part of either Trish Barrak or Devin Porter (Obviously you will choose Trish if you are a girl and Devin if you are a boy... but of course you can switch if you want, you know, and choose the opposite one)

The Luna is a spaceship in the year 2455 which has (at this point in the story) crash landed on a planet far away from Earth (which will be can be called Terra in this story). The real bad part comes when they find out who else is on that planet. It turns out that the planet is inhabited by an extremely hostile alien species (of course!) called the zylogigs. Pretty typical? Well maybe, except for the fact that these aliens can shapeshift to look like anything or anyone. That can be a problem.

Your character must try to rescue the crew of the Luna before everyone (including you) is eaten up by those nasty aliens. Now to brief you for your mission:

Weapons:
PLS---Mostly referred to as PLS but sometimes referred to as a Pulse Laser Shooter. It's a nice, revolver sized gun which is very powerful, but pretty much ineffective against the zylogigs due to their alien genetics which makes that particular type of laser basically useless.

Melamine Phaser---A small weapon with little actual fire power. Usually good for humans, but it's like sprinkling water on a bonfire when it comes to zylogigs.

Pipes and other parts of the ship---Generally good for combatting zylogigs as you can hit them over the head with these misc. pieces. One word of warning though: Bashing their head in won't kill them because their brains are located in their stomachs.

Characters:
Trish Barrak: A 23 year-old engineer who has short brown hair (above shoulder length) and dark brown eyes. She cracks jokes when she's nervous or uncomfortable and isn't very sociable in general.

Devin Porter: A 25 year-old chemist with black hair and blue eyes. He's usually a pretty warm and sociable kind of guy who's very witty and clever.

Non-Playable Characters
(Characters which can appear in the story but you can't *BE*)
Brea Marlson: The captain of the Luna. She's stubborn and likes things done her way. She has an iron fist and fiery temper to match her red hair.

Kal O'Connor: 2nd in command of the Luna. He's cowboy-ish and truely Texan in nature. With a flashing pearly smile it's no wonder he's married with children (two small girls).

Alex Reed: Computer Specialist who constantly gets in fights with Dana Pendrell. The two are almost inseperable like brothers and sisters who love to fight.

Dana Pendrell: Physicist with short red hair and blue eyes (the one who fights with Alex Reed). She's cute, but try not to get in her way or she just might rip you limb from limb.

Kamira Roberts: Head Scientist of the Luna. She has grey eyes and long black hair. She usually wears glasses and has a very good temperament usually, but sometimes she gets so mad she's scary.

Anorian Johnson: Squirmish yet lovable. Faints at the sight of blood and vomits when stressed or views something unpleasant.

Dos Gray:An old, bitter engineer who hates almost everything. He complains all the time and has a typically bad attitude.

I know that's a lot of characters, but those are all you can have so you should be grateful so many are included, lol. Don't worry, you don't have to use all of them *grin*. Just have fun!!

So now you are ready to begin. When you come to a dead end *PLEASE* write a new chapter! I'll even email you with thanks if you do! ***NEW*** And you get a link to your portfolio posted right here.

Thanks to rikuna for writing 3 great chapters!! She has been awarded 500 Gift Points for writing those wonderful chapters!


::Contributors::
(besides me)
Name --- # of chapters --- Points awarded (if any)

rikuna --- 4 Chapters --- 500 GP
xanderharris --- 6 Chapters --- 700 GP
blairwilder --- 1 Chapter --- 150 GP
duster28 --- 4 Chapters --- 450 GP
lacour --- 5 chapters --- 800 GP
Sally-Anne Waters --- 1 Chapter --- 100 GP


*Note January 15th, 2003 --- GP rewards will start to be less... sorry... but I'm tapped and now without an upgrade, too, hehehe*
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/357761-Killer-Aliens-From-Space