*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Brotherly love brotherly hate
  2. Sam
  3. shrunk
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/391122-Nightmares-do-come-true/cid/109545-Brotherly-love-brotherly-hate
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #391122
shrinking at your brothers dorm
This choice: Sam sees a chance for revenge  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Brotherly love brotherly hate

    by: sazz
Sam is still a little blurry eyed from just waking up and Sam manages to elude his giant brothers hand. Sam watches as his tiny toy sized brother run naked across the bathroom floor.
He walks after Mike and slams his huge barefoot down in his brothers path. Mike is running too fast and slams into the wall of flesh, bouncing off and landing on his back on the cold tiled floor.
Sam raises his foot over the tiny mans body. Mike can see all the grime on the sloe, he can see every line in the skin as it lowers onto his body, pinning him there. He struggles and punds the toes with his tiny fists, yelling up at his mountain sized sibling.
Sam presses his foot onto his brothers body to hold him there. Now he was going to have his revenge. For years he had been put down by his brother. His parents had always favoured Mike. Sam could never do anything as good as Mike. He had grown to hate his brother. And here was the BIG shot under his foot, at his mercy. He wouldn't kill Mike, he wanted to make him suffer. It might be fun to hjave his brother in his power.
Sam grined as he bent down to [pick up his tiny brother. He lifted him with his ankle and dangled him upside down infront of his face. Mike wriggled and squirmed, yelling at his brother to put him down.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Sam puts Mike into a hamster cage

2. Sam gets the others and shares Mike with them

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
lazyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/391122-Nightmares-do-come-true/cid/109545-Brotherly-love-brotherly-hate