*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Testimony from a fourteen year old
  2. My Jesus story
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/499584-How-You-Came-to-Know-Jesus/cid/327290-Testimony-from-a-fourteen-year-old
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Religious · #499584
If you know Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior, how did it happen?
This choice: Testimony of kikicutie_290  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Testimony from a fourteen year old

    by: Unknown
My Testimony is kind of boring, but then again, how can life be boring with Christ? When I was born, I was born into a family of Pentacostals, if you have ever seen a Pentacostal, you would know, these people are full of the Holy Spirit. Well, when I was Christened I was Christened in a Pentacostal Church, not in my home town, but in the town that my mom grew up in. As I grew up, every Sunday we would go to church, without fail, if you're puking up a storm you stay home, but if not you can come, just don't breathe on anyone. Well when I was seven I got baptised, because my friend was getting baptised. I know it wasn't the right reason, but I did it. Now, I am fourteen, and I now am filled with the Holy Spirit, I am so excited. I've helped bring one person to Christ, and am excited to keep working on people. I still haven't been re-baptised, and I'm not sure if I'm ready yet, but I can't wait till I am.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Next Testimony

*Noteb*
2. Next Testimony

*Noteb*
3. Next Testimony

*Noteb*
4. Next Testimony

*Noteb*
5. Next Testimony

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Stallion has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/499584-How-You-Came-to-Know-Jesus/cid/327290-Testimony-from-a-fourteen-year-old