*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. shrunk
  2. prelude
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/597500-shrinking/cid/148608-shrunk
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #597500
Can you survive being shrunk around giants and giantesses?
This choice: how i shrank 5  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

shrunk

    by: Unknown
you just got back from the mall and were heading back home. it was late and there are alot of gang members and thugs out at this time. you were waiting at the crosswalk for the traffic to pass when all of a sudden you felt something tap on your shoulders. "excuse me." a voice said. "ahh!" you jumped and quickly turned around. you then see a young beautiful brunette, maybe in her early twenties. "im sorry i didnt mean to sneak up on you like that, but could you please tell me were the mall is? im just visiting here and doing know my way around." she spoke. your heart began to beat fast and sweat poured from your face. "u-um..its just straight ahead.." you point to the entrance. "thanks." she said then proceeded down the sidewalk. for some reason you always get nervous around women, this has happened for the past 15 years of your life and you just couldnt understand why. you noticed something fall from the womans handbag. she did not realize this and kept walking. you walked over to the object and picked it up. it looked like a small bottle of perfume, you accidently pressed the nozzle and some of it squirted on you, however it certainly did not smell like perfume at all. but whatever, this belonged to her not you. "hey lady! you dropped you-" before you could finish you notices your cloths and shoes are started to feel loose. everything starts to get even bigger to! the woman has heard your calls and turned around to look. "did someone say something to me" she said, and in a big booming voice to. you cant believe it, you have shrunk! you estimate your half an inch tall, maybe a little smaller if anything. you see that small bottle that you were holding earlier and its as big as a bus now! well, what happens next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
the guy who wrote this has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/597500-shrinking/cid/148608-shrunk