*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Namek's Giantess and Writer's First Try
  2. PICK
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/613204-Giantess/cid/211297-Nameks-Giantess-and-Writers-First-Try
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #613204
pick a anime woman and watch the growing start.(Now 10 points!)
This choice: Bulma or Videl (DBZ)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Namek's Giantess and Writer's First Try

    by: JodaGee
(On Namek during the Frieza Saga, Krillin and Gohan have just left to investigate the whereabouts of the dragonballs and have left Dende and Bulma in the cave.....)


As Bulma watched the young namek happily drink a glass of water, her mind began to drift into thought. (How can this sweet little kid be of the same species as that monster Piccolo? I mean I understand Kami but. I wonder if he has the abilties just like piccolo...). Bulma then remembers what had happended at the 22nd Tenchi Budokai when Piccolo grown not once but twice! A thought soon formed in Bulma's head. "Hey Dende." "Y-yes miss Bulma" the small namek answered. "I know you nameks can do many things but have you ever heard of a namek become giant sized??" Dende replied " Oh yes that is a very common thing among my people, once a young warrior has reached the age of 45 he is given a small amount of the great elixir to increase his power and to gain the ability to increase in size also." Bulma was estatic! This was her chance to have her dreams come true!!! For so long she was only know for her brains and constantly shown up by more beautiful and bigger women. She slammed her fist on the table " DENDE! WHERE IS THIS GREAT ELIXIR?!?!?!" The shocked namek answered meekly "W-w-why d-do you want to know?" Bulma froze. (Uh-oh if this kid knows what my true intentions are he'll NEVER show me where it is. Think bulma, THINK!) "Er..to uh have it protected from frieza! Yeah frieza! Thats it yeah!" Dende paused to think than said "Ok thats very noble of you miss Bulma! We should go right now before its to late!" (Excelllent....hehehehe)

A SHORT TIME LATER.....


"Here it is Miss Bulma, the cave to the pool of the great elixir!" A pool of shining blue goo glistened deep within the cave they both were in. "Now all someone has to do is drink this and they gain the abilities you mentioned?" "Well yes. Why do you -

Suddenly.............

You have the following choices:

1. Bulma drinks a small amount

2. Bulma jumps in

*Noteb*
3. Bulma convinces Dende to leave the cave

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JodaGee (UN: jodagee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Unknown2o5u2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/613204-Giantess/cid/211297-Nameks-Giantess-and-Writers-First-Try