*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Oh Mai
  2. PICK
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/613204-Giantess/cid/2527332-Oh-Mai
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #613204
pick a anime woman and watch the growing start.(Now 10 points!)
This choice: Mai (yu-gi-oh)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Oh Mai

    by: Firekeeper43
A game of Duel monster's this was how life went for any duelist, walk around town eat, duel, no matter what one did if you had a deck you'd be challenged to a duel. Mai, being the woman with the pun name was no exception to this, in fact it was potentially worse for her. Many would ask her out and she couldn't always go "Duel me and we'll see." or something. Besides Joey Wheeler had found her heart even if he wasn't all that bright he did know the value of his friends and anyone who had even shown him a hint of kindness. The only issue was how often he was with Yugi, Mai didn't mind Yugi but Joey as stated wasn't too bright, she needed to get him alone, but how? She walked absent mindly for a while when she came by a woman with a cloak. The woman was MASSIVE in height and even intimidated Mai. She was at least 14ft tall. For a moment Mai thought this was a prank or a prop for some kind of Kaiba corp event.

"Now I know that look." The woman's voice was deep as she addressed Mai. "Two things are on your mind, one, how did she get so tall? and two, how do I get my boyfriend to notice me?"

"Not in that order and he's not my boyfriend!" Mai proclaimed with a blush.

"Yes I'm sure." The woman chuckled. She reached into her cloak. Mai couldn't help but notice her arms were thick. "Here, he'll notice you." She held out a carp, it was a spell card with Mai's face on it.

"What is this a joke?" Mai looked at the card "Mai, Growth." She looked to the woman unamused. "Funny..." She mumbled with sarcasm. "So what, use this in a duel?"

"Turn on your disk and use it now if you wish." The woman was gone in the blink of an eye. Looking to her duel disc Mai...


Authors note: I didn't really know which arc to go with for sure past Duelist Kingdom obviously but the choice is up to the next adder.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Firekeeper43 (UN: flames65 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Unknown2o5u2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/613204-Giantess/cid/2527332-Oh-Mai