*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Little boy wolf
  2. What happened?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/625346-Family-Furs/cid/196495-Little-boy-wolf
by Wolfie
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #625346
1 human + a family of giant furs= big trouble
This choice: Go to the little boy wolf.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Little boy wolf

    by: Wolfie
You decide to go to the little boy wolf. You start walking towards him, brushing away tall stocks of grass from your path. You study the boy wolf from where you are. He looks to be about 8 years old in human years, with fluffy gray fur all over his body. He's wearing a green button shirt and blue jeans. He puts something in his mouth and laughs at something his mother says. Almost there...

Suddenly, the little boy wolf stands up. He stands on his back legs like a human would. He says something to his father, then starts running in your direction! His feet shake the earth around you. You watch helplessly as his right foot comes down on you. Suddenly you regain control and you dive out of the way.

But it's too late. You feel the giant wolf's foot push you to the ground, and pain shoots through your body. You think it's the end, but suddenly you rise into the air. You're stuck to the boy wolf's foot! Your clothes are stuck to some mud on the bottom of his foot, and your leg is caught between his toes. You squirm as much as you can but you remain stuck.

The ground starts rising up again. You brace for the impact. You twist your body to avoid being squished, but it still hurts. You rise into the air again. And down again. Up. Down. This continues for what seems like forever.

When you feel like you can't take any more, the little boy wolf slows down. He raises his foot into the air and peels you off it. You lay in his paw as he raises you to his face.

"Huh? What are you?..." the giant wolf asks, peering at you.

"I'm a human!" you shout at him.

The boy wolf blinks, then his eyes widen. A huge toothy grin comes across his face.

"Wow! A live human! Really? This is awesome!"

You don't like his choice of words. "'Live' human?" you ask.

"Yeah! All the humans I've seen were either dead or cooked!"

You gulp. These wolves eat humans! You feel the wolf's breath wash over you, and it smells horrible. Like rotting meat.

"You're... not going to eat me, are you?" you ask nervously.

"Of course not! I like humans!"

You breathe a sigh of relief. "Thank God."

"I'm the only one in my family who likes humans. If my mom and dad found you, you'd be eaten before you know it! And my sister hates humans! Hmmm... I better not show you to my family."

"Yeah. You have to help me kid!"

"Well, I suppose I could bring you back to where you came from. Where did you come from?"

"I came from my world. I found an amulet that transported me here. The amulet's gone though."

"Well, you could stay with me if you want! I'd take care of you!"

You're not sure about this kid. He looks kind enough, but if his family found you... And he might be lying. What should you do?

You have the following choices:

1. Trust him.

2. Don't trust him.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wolfie (UN: wolven at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wolfie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/625346-Family-Furs/cid/196495-Little-boy-wolf