*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Self Service
  2. It's so... twinkly.
  3. Starting.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/668059-The-Big-Date/cid/152654-Self-Service
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #668059
Tails and Amy go on a...uhm...Date. And it's a big one. (Inflation and weirdness.)
This choice: To the balloon stand  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Self Service

    by: NelsonJ
They notice a balloon stand. "Hey, Tails, let's get a balloon." Amy says.

Tails nods. "Ok." he says.

As the get close, they notice that no one is running the stand.

"What now?" Amy asks.

"I guess we'll just have to wait." Tails says.

Amy notices that the hose is letting some of the helium out. "I think I find a way to kill some time while we're waiting." she says.

Amy takes the hose and sticks it in her mouth. She waits a moment, then starts talking. "Cool, huh?" she says, in an extremely high pitched voice.

Tails slowly bursts into laughter, and Amy follows. While she's laughing, she accidently sets the flow on the tank to the highest level. The result is predictable.

Before they can blink, Amy swells up to about 4 feet or so. Her hands, feet, and head now stick out of her round body. The tank suddenly shuts off.

Tails walks over to Amy. "Amy, are you alright?!" he asks.

Amy giggles a bit. She is floating about two feet off the ground. "Whoa, this is even better than that voice thing." Amy says. "Come on, Tails, you should try this. It's fun."

Tails shrugs. "Well, alright." he says, as he takes the hose from Amy. Amy starts the tank up...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The tank was empty.

2. Tails inflates.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 NelsonJ (UN: nelsonj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NelsonJ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/668059-The-Big-Date/cid/152654-Self-Service