*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Intro of Rikku
  2. Choose and have Fun
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/682239-Final-Fantasy-Girls-Gain-Weight-2/cid/156737-Intro-of-Rikku
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #682239
Part 2 of the Final Fantasy Weight Gain Stories
This choice: Rikku  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Intro of Rikku

    by: P-Chan
It had probably been about a year or so after Sin had been destroyed, and Rikku had gone to Besaid along with Yuna, whom she always called Yuni, and Lulu. They all lived in a small shack in town, which they had lived in comfortably for the past year, and had found life to finally be very relaxing. With Sin gone, there wasn't much adventuring to be done anymore, so Rikku fell into a habit of laziness. Yuna usually cooked, with the help of Lulu's magical flame to cook the food, and Rikku was happy to eat. In fact, it was one of these morning when she woke up that she was abit concerned about what she was seeing. She had gotten dressed and headed down towards the ocean to wash her face when she saw her reflection in the water. She stared at it for awhile, wondering if it could really be her. It wasn't that bad of course, but all females think it's really bad. Rikku's face was just alittle bit fuller, as was her figure. She had a very small bulge of a tummy, she had very little love handles, her already quite large boobs had become just slightly larger and abit softer. But, what seemed changed the most, was her formerly fit and round bottom half. Having usually had a very muscular lower half, she was amazed and appaled to see that her butt was actually much larger and that her hips had grown with. Even more perturbing to her was that her thighs had a very small layer of fat around them that caused them to jiggle just slightly, barely noticable by most people, when she walked. She gulped at the sight, wondering if anyone else had noticed her little 'change' and hoping that they hadn't. She stood up from her leaning position, and started to walk back towards the cabin when...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Link Highwind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/682239-Final-Fantasy-Girls-Gain-Weight-2/cid/156737-Intro-of-Rikku