*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Follow Flash
  2. The Intruder
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/711637-Sonic-Adventure-Expansion-Version/cid/163415-Follow-Flash
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #711637
The girls of the Sonic universe are about to have an expanding experience
This choice: A white-furred bat (Rouge)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Follow Flash

    by: Golden Tiger
It was then the bat girl awokened, before asking, "Wuh...where am I?"

"You're in Felonia. Explain your business," said Flash, his hand gripped on his sword.

The white bat then saw the brown-furred cat and explained, "I'm Rouge the Bat, and I was inspecting chaotic energies for the president of Station Square,"

"Hmm...come with me. BTW, my name is Flash, champion of Felonia," said Flash, as Rouge got up.

As Rouge followed Flash, she happened to notice the girls and women of Felonia were all overweight.

"How come the women here are so...big?" asked Rouge.

Without turning around, Flash simply answered, "That is the standard image of beauty for women here," It was then Rouge's stomach growled, making her blush. Flash turned around and said, "Appears you haven't eaten in a while. I'll get you something to eat," He went into a fast-food joint nearby and bought Rouge a little snack.

"Thank you," said Rouge, deciding not to insult the feline warrior and his hospitality. She munched on the snack, feeling her stomach beginning to puff up a little. Soon, the two arrive at...


You have the following choices:

1. The High Chief's Hall

2. The Security Team HQ

3. Flash's home

4. You decide

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Golden Tiger (UN: doublel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Silverfighter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/711637-Sonic-Adventure-Expansion-Version/cid/163415-Follow-Flash