*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Hex of the High Chief
  2. Follow Flash
  3. The Intruder
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/711637-Sonic-Adventure-Expansion-Version/cid/163417-The-Hex-of-the-High-Chief
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #711637
The girls of the Sonic universe are about to have an expanding experience
This choice: The High Chief's Hall  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Hex of the High Chief

    by: Silverfighter
"Here we are, the grand hall of Felonia's high chief," said Flash, leading Rouge into the building. They soon reached the main altar where an old cat, with a long beard and a headress, was meditating.

Flash bowed, "My lord...I have brought the one from the outside world,

"Wow...he's ancient..." thought Rouge, as the high chief opened his eyes.

"I heard that..." said an old voice in her head, making her gasp.

The high chief then chuckled, "Yes, I am indeed psychic. Flash, I have already scanned your mind and have decided such...until we know more about Rouge, she shall remain under your care,"

"Yes, my lord," said Flash, still bowing.

"And to make sure she stays loyal...I shall use my powers. Rouge, from now on..." began the high chief, as he pulled a chaos emerald to begin a spell.

You have the following choices:

1. "Every time you lie, you will grow fatter,"

2. "If you try any funny, you will blow up like a balloon,"

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Silverfighter (UN: silverjinzo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Silverfighter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/711637-Sonic-Adventure-Expansion-Version/cid/163417-The-Hex-of-the-High-Chief