*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Labaratory
  2. The Hallway.
  3. a trip to the Mansion
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/746963-The-TransforMansion/cid/328658-The-Labaratory
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #746963
A mansion that WILL change you. Over 80,000 Views and 900 Chapters!
This choice: The Lab  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Labaratory

    by: Lord Hugo Prosperio
You slowly enter the room, and you see a man with crazy unkempt hair wearing an old lab coat, smeared in stains. He hears the creak of the door and turns around.

"What is this? A Guest." he screams with delight, and swiftly moves towards you to greet you,

"My Name is Johnny Prosperio. I am Hugo's little brother. I welcome you to our lab. Hugo, well he is a magical man, as is the rest of the family, and so am I to some extent, but...i prefer science. I used my knowledge of the family's magic to make better science. How can I help you?"

"Well, I was just wondering around and poked my head around."

"Well, that's okay (your name here), you are more than welcome to poke around, heck i need a guinea pig, if you are up to it?"

"What do you mean, Guinea Pig?"

"Well, i have so new things i designed that need testing, and while i have always been willing to test them on myself, a fresh face and pair of hands is always useful."

"well. what are we looking at?" you ask.

"This way, over to the...

You have the following choices:

1. Transformation Machine!"

2. The Chemical Forumlas!"

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lord Hugo Prosperio (UN: starwars13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lord Hugo Prosperio has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/746963-The-TransforMansion/cid/328658-The-Labaratory