*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The forgotten rune
  2. Setting the Scene
  3. The First Choice
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/782170-Giantesses-and-Shrunken-people/cid/338749-The-forgotten-rune
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #782170
Giant Anime girls, Video game girls and Celebrities
This choice: Lulu (Final Fantasy)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The forgotten rune

    by: MaXxClock
Sunlight flooded into a silent secluded hut in the tranquil Island of Besaid as the drapery forming a door was thrown aside and a figure entered the room, sitting down at a small table in the centre of the room, aside a scarcely furnished bed and chest of drawers. The figure was Lulu, a powerful and short tempered dark mage of Besaid village, so reknowned for her magical abilities that she was personal guardian to Summoner Yuna of Besaid.

The curtain-like door shut off light to the room once again, and a small candle set alight with the wave of a finger dimly lit the small dwelling. Sitting at the table, Lulu produced a small battered roll of parchment, which she layed across the table to all corners. Covering the page were hundreds of interconnected runes, a small circle encapsulating each one, and a modest degree were illuminated with a subtle purple glow. This grid of spheric symbols was the personal log of any warriors strength; it showed the level of skill they had produced in any given amount of time, and in what areas. As her hand wafted over the page, more purple spheres began to faintly glow as Lulu made record of her progress as a mage. As she did so, a small sphere in a far corner connected to no others made a vague appearance then just as quickly disappeared. Lulu's eyes snapped straight to the suspicious space, and her hand's attention returned to it again. This time, as clear as day, a small sphere with the rune symbol for white magic appeared. Lulu could not decifer the spells purpose or worth, but seeing no harm in doing so, she produced a small turquoise sphere, which she settled gently into the parchment. It sunk into the depths of the page, and the small ink circle of white magic flashed brightly then dimmed to conform to the other purple ones.

Lulu yearned to inspect the magic and its uses. Knowing it was white magic it could not harm anybody who wasn't one of the fallen or undead, she pondered where it should be tested.

"Lulu, may i speak with you a moment please?"

a voice broke her concentration, and a mumble reply summoned one of her companions into the hut. Lulu hurridly hid the sphere grid scroll, keeping one hand free in case to perform magic, and turned to welcome....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. ... Yuna

2. ... Tidus

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MaXxClock (UN: leprachaun16 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MaXxClock has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/782170-Giantesses-and-Shrunken-people/cid/338749-The-forgotten-rune