*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/793267-Once-a-Shrunken-Teen/cid/223411-The-Beginning
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #793267
A horny teenage boy mysteriously shrinks 1 day.
Chapter #1

The Beginning

    by: Typhanus
Your name is Corey Stoltz. You are 15 years old and are in puberty. So like most teenage boys, you are almost always horny. You live with your 35 year old father Bobby Stoltz, your two brothers, 13 year old Christopher, and 19 year old Randy. Your mother died when you were only 5 years old in a tragic car accident. You go to sleep one night and you have a very strange dream that you are shrunken and used for many peoples pleasure. You wake up all sweaty and horny as usual when you realize that your blanket, pillow, and bed seem bigger than usual. You crawl out from under your blanket and realize that your dream has come true, you really are shrunk. What will you do now?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Typhanus (UN: typhanus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Typhanus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/793267-Once-a-Shrunken-Teen/cid/223411-The-Beginning