*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. On Board a much bigger Serenity
  2. Casting Call
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/810293-FanFic-ShrinkingOr-shrinking-on-TV/cid/187225-On-Board-a-much-bigger-Serenity
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #810293
A character on a TV Show shrinks....C'mon, you know you want to...
This choice: FireFly  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

On Board a much bigger Serenity

    by: Unsung_Hero
The ships' lights are low, the crew is sleeping. Only intrepid and mostly amoral Captain Malcom Reynolds remains awake, although that is rapidly changing. His eyelids become heavy and he decides that it's time to sleep.

But first, he must check on this new mysterious cargo he picked up from Saura, a planet where only a group of an entirely female religious group had it's headquarters. He was asked to ship a big box to another fringe planet called Serendipidy to another sect that had taken root there.

He stopped short of the box when he noticed something glowing on the side. His eyelids still heavy, he stooped low to examine in. It blinked at him, glowing red like a star. Curious, he reached out to touch the rock, when suddenly it flashed, and his eyelids closed and he sank into a nice deep sleep.
....................

When he awoke, it was still early, according to the ships automatic lights. He groggily sat up and realised that next to him was a big wall. It seemed to made of a thin wooden material, like a crate. He got up and pushed his hand against it, feeling how hollow it was. He looked up and saw, high above him, the gem that had flashed, but curiously bigger. And above that, an even higher ceiling of his own ship. "Oh,crap..." he said, looking around his now gigantic ship. He then heard crashing footsteps coming into the cargo bay. Who is it?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Inara

2. Kaylee

3. River

4. Saphron(sneeky thief got on board again!)

*Noteb*
5. Somewhere else, someone else has shrunk...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Unsung_Hero (UN: unsung_hero at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Unsung_Hero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/810293-FanFic-ShrinkingOr-shrinking-on-TV/cid/187225-On-Board-a-much-bigger-Serenity