*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The city it is
  2. The adventure begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/819930-Camping-trip--to-shrinking-trip/cid/190043-The-city-it-is
by Cule
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #819930
You are going camping into the local woods when you suddenly shrink to 1 inch tall!
This choice: To the city! Adventure awaits!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The city it is

    by: Cule
Walking down the street that lay before you, you find that this looks like that special little street where all the shops with oddities and trinkets can be found. You can see the antique shop, a used record shop, an embroidering shop and a fast food place. The rest are too far away for you to see what they are currently.

The antique shop is bound to filled with lots of old things that never really have been fully examined or explored.

The record shop could be interesting as you be able to find more than just records there.

The embroidering shop sounds very cleanly and colorful, doubtless you'd get a good dosage of colors from all the yarn and other colored threads there.

The fast food place, obviously will have food in it. You had breakfast today but you can always make room for a little bit of greasy food...if you could find a way to get to it that is.

After weighing your options you decide to...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Cule (UN: culex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cule has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/819930-Camping-trip--to-shrinking-trip/cid/190043-The-city-it-is