*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Underdogs
  2. Downsizin'
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/837813-Digital-Downsizing/cid/199613-The-Underdogs
by BugBug
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #837813
The return of the Digimon shrinking story! 10 gift points per addition! Add & Review!
This choice: Cody and Joe  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Underdogs

    by: BugBug
As your eyes finally focus, you find yourself leaning up against a huge soft, brown rock. Your head is practically splitting now. As you press your hands against the rock, you suddenly stop and rub a bit harder. The material... that's not a rock.

It's a shoe! A huge shoe! You look up quickly to follow the tannish pants up to a blue shirt and nigh-matching blue hair! Joe Kido... only huge!

"THERE WAS SOMETHING YOU WANTED TO TALK TO ME ABOUT, CODY?" his voice booms from above. You wince and look about. Indeed, a giant-sized Cody stands beside him, looking somewhat distracted.

"YEAH..." Cody replies, softer than Joe, but still loud.

Maybe you oughta try and grab their attention before they get into a huge (no pun intended) discussion.

Who do you go for?

You have the following choices:

1. Joe

2. Cody

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BugBug (UN: kronos at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BugBug has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/837813-Digital-Downsizing/cid/199613-The-Underdogs