*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hellish Hellen
  2. Magical Individual
  3. It Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/855553-Continuous-Age-Regression-Story/cid/202230-Hellish-Hellen
by Grennd
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #855553
Various items capable of altering the ages of people are introduced, wreaking havoc.
This choice: Born with the gift  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Hellish Hellen

    by: Grennd
A woman quickly strided down the sidewalk, looking for something. If there was something nearby, she'd know about it. Her name was Hellen, and she was a psychic. Not the variety of psychic that can tell the future (she could do that too, to a tee), but the kind that could read minds, control minds, and a bit more. She preferred to think of herself as a "mentalist".

Hellen had an attractive body, but her stern face and severe mannerisms deflected most male attention (that, and her powers had something to do with it). She was dressed in a swishing black trenchcoat, high-heeled boots, and she wore an elaborate necklace around her neck. She had long, shiny hair, which was unusual in the fact that it was a distinctive silver-white color.

Having worked on and abused her prodigious powers for a long time now, Hellen had gotten quite good at it. Having peeked into her share of minds, she noticed a tendency of people who knew her (if only loosely) to refer to her inwardly as "Helle". She thought this was quite appropriate, and liked to call herself that.

As said before, Helle had become quite powerful with her gift, and now had made a breakthrough. Previously she could only control minds, but she had discovered a way to shape the bodies of others, if only in a limited fashion. The one facet of a person's body she now knew how to change was a person's age.

Helle notices a presence, what is it?

You have the following choices:

1. A pair of brothers

2. Some snobby females

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Grennd (UN: grennd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Grennd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/855553-Continuous-Age-Regression-Story/cid/202230-Hellish-Hellen