*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Made a wish
  2. Magical Individual
  3. It Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/855553-Continuous-Age-Regression-Story/cid/2403842-Made-a-wish
by Grennd
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #855553
Various items capable of altering the ages of people are introduced, wreaking havoc.
This choice: Made a wish  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Made a wish

    by: Jonathan
Henry was a 10 year old boy with scruffy brown hair. He is 5 feet 7 inches and he has hazel eyes. As our adventurer was going through the woods, he found a lamp. It looked like the ones from those genie movies. He gave it a good rub and blue smoke slowly came out of the bottle.

The smoke created a silhouette of a man.

"Who has awakened me from my slumber?" He asked in a booming voice.

"I did. So are you a genie that grants wishes?" Henry asked.

The genie got lower to reach eye level with henry.

"Listen kid. I'll grant you one wish, but that can't be more wishes. Got it?" He asked.

Henry nodded his head in responce.

"What is your wish?"


15 years later



A man in a full black outfit was running from the cops. He had a gym back filled with something. Henry had no choice to run into the alleyway. It was small enough for 2 people to stand next to each other and still have room.

He took a sharp turn to the left and snapped his fingers. He started to slowly go from a run to a walk. Some cops came out of the alleyway and looked around, but they couldn't find 25 year old henry. The only people they can see is a business man and a kid in his sports uniform. The kid had a gym bag the same color of Henry's robbing bag.

"Let's go check that kid's bag for the money." A officer said.

"That's a kid Roberts, and that bag brand is very popular with the athletic kids." Another officer said, "let's look in the alleyway for any hiding spots he may be in.

The two officers ran back and out of sight of 10 year old henry.

Henry snapped his fingers again and he returned back to his normal age. He got home and he threw the bag on the floor. He laid on the couch and decided to relax.

"Having the power to change my age and clothing can tire a man out." He said.

You have the following choices:

1. He goes to sleep but accidently changes his age

2. Someone knocked on the door

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jonathan (UN: jonathan_davis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Grennd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/855553-Continuous-Age-Regression-Story/cid/2403842-Made-a-wish