*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Meet the family
  2. Welcome to the world of K&K!!!!!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/866109-Kevin-and-Kell/cid/206894-Meet-the-family
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #866109
A furry vore story based on a popular comic strip involving a wolf married to a rabbit.
This choice: A member of Kevin and Kell Declaw's family  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Meet the family

    by: Dawnbringer
Here is a brief description of all the family members.

Kevin: He's the alpha male of the family, even though he's a rabbit. Being extremely buff and being relatively unafraid of predators, he finally met Kell on a predators chat group. He is second in command of company Hare Links.

Kell: She is a fit wolf and well respected business woman at Herd Thinners. Herd Thinners is a company that tries to keep other species from over populating by eating them.

Rudy: Kell's rebelious wolf son. His best friend is a wolf named Bruno, and his girlfriend is a fox named Fiona Fennec. Sometimes he's got a problem with Kevin

Lindesfarne: A teenage hedgehog adopted by Kevin. She and her bat boyfriend are insectivores. Though she loves to eat bugs, her best friend Tammy is a moth. After almost eating her, they bonded.

So...... Who are ya?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Kevin

2. Kell

*Noteb*
3. Rudy

*Noteb*
4. Lindesfarne

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dawnbringer (UN: dawnbringer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dawnbringer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/866109-Kevin-and-Kell/cid/206894-Meet-the-family