*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hi, my name is Kelly
  2. Sumo Sisters
  3. Your Own Idea?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/873764-Weight-Gaining-Women-and-Men-too/cid/365911-Hi-my-name-is-Kelly
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #873764
You are Rhonda, on a quest to be the biggest girl around! You add and I'll give points
This choice: Kelly  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Hi, my name is Kelly

    by: Mountain Dragoon
It could be a normal day if you ignore all the eager housemaids who prepare the entire house for the arrival of your sister Ashley. The whole house is decorated with pictures of Ashley and the dinner room is prepared for the eight-course meal at the evening. All this just because Ashley won the National Tournament of her weight class. And you stand in the shadow of your sister again like it was your whole life.

Your mother Amber walks nervous from room to room and talks with a sponsor at the mobile phone. She is the Manager of the sumo stable of her daughter and with a the triumph of Ashley she is always busy with work to publish her and organize her appointments. Ashley is the star of this sumo stable and you were since you think jealous of her. All you ever wanted was to surpass her, but she was even unreachable for you. She is a head taller than you, she is over 100 Pounds heavier than you, she got 3 cup size bigger breasts than you and she is much much stronger than you. You never got a boyfriend cause even when you meet a boy she got him at the end.

You even wanted to join the sumo stable to start a sumo career too, but as long Ashley leads it she will do anything to prevent that. You nearly put up with the fact that you will never be able to surpass Ashley, but you will never give up trying it.

Your family is very rich cause of the famous sumo stable. Its an all female sumo stable cause its quite more popular for the audience.

You walked down to the entrance hall cause your hear from a housemaid that the limousine has arrived and Ashley, her mates and your father Antony will enter the house shortly. Your father always travel with your sister as her coach. In the past he was a professional sumo wrestler and he original found the sumo stable before it becomes an all female group. You stopped at the stairs as you saw the popping of flashbulbs coming from the reporters in front of the house. Amber runs excited to the entrance and opened the door to greet her new little National Champion.

Ashley and Antony entered the house and Amber start hugging Ashley for a very long time, but something is different...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ashley is much bigger and taller than you remembered

2. You saw a new face under her mates

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mountain Dragoon (UN: dra-ma at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MasterBlaster has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/873764-Weight-Gaining-Women-and-Men-too/cid/365911-Hi-my-name-is-Kelly