*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shrunken at the mall!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/881032-Super-Shrink-Mall/cid/213937-Shrunken-at-the-mall
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by bakura
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #881032
Shrunk at the mall.
Chapter #1

Shrunken at the mall!

    by: bakura
Guy which is his name. Is at the mall, when one of those collon ladies sprays him, and is about to tell him about the product.When the manager calls her to talk to her.

You escape and continue browsing the mall, when you get start to feel dizzy, you decide to go to the mens restroom, feeling like you are ready to hurl, when all of a sudden you faint.

you wake up 1/5 inch tall!

Ahhhhhh! You look around and you see that tou have shrunken.You look at yourself and see that your at least under two inches tal maybe 1/5 an inch, when you compare your size to a tile on the floor.

The mens room was usually always nasty but at your size it was a garbage dump, with stuff all over the floor.You don't even want to think about it.

Then a bunch of guys come in.No, you dont want to get trampled so you head to the nearest person heading out.

you see a........

You have the following choices:

1. flip flop wearing college dude

2. Rent-A-Cop

3. best friend

4. brother

5. readers choice

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bakura (UN: bakura at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bakura has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/881032-Super-Shrink-Mall/cid/213937-Shrunken-at-the-mall