*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Contestant Andrew!
  2. Honey i shrunk the contestants!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/891469-Tiny-Fear-Factor/cid/217664-Contestant-Andrew
by bakura
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #891469
You have been shrunk on FEAR FACTOR you must face 3 trials of your worst fears!
This choice: You are Andrew......  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Contestant Andrew!

    by: bakura
Andrew has messy brown bed head hair, brown eyes, nice build, and is very smart!

Joe tells you that this is a very special FEAR FACTOR!He points a wierd gun at you and you are blinded by a bright light!You wake up to find yourselve SHRUNK!

You look around and see that joe is a giant and so are the other contestants!You compare your size to his heel, and you estimate you are 1/2 inches tall!

His big boming voice shakes the ground and he lowers himself to pick you up, it feeels like an earthquake to you!

He lifts you up, and tells you that the first trial will involve....

You have the following choices:

1. Involves him....

2. Involves Celebs

3. Involves other contestants...

4. Involves(your choice)....

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bakura (UN: bakura at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bakura has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/891469-Tiny-Fear-Factor/cid/217664-Contestant-Andrew