*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Be Careful What You Wish For
  2. A Lovely Day Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/897925-Rika--Renamons-Expansive-Adventure/cid/221020-Be-Careful-What-You-Wish-For
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #897925
Rika & Renamon have a really weird day. You decide how weird.
This choice: Weight Gain  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Be Careful What You Wish For

    by: FFtheSnake
=====================
Nonaka Residence...
Summer...
=====================

It had been 6 years since the defeat of the D-Reaper, and about 5 1/2 years since the Digimon had returned to their partners. Rika and Renamon had spent their time getting closer and closer, practically becoming lovers through the time they spent together.

(At least, that's the rumor Kazu has been circulating. Even if it is partially true by this point.)

Today they had just woken up, both having slept together in Rika's bedmat, and were getting ready for a new day.

Renamon waited patiently as Rika got herself cleaned up and dressed, mediating by the door. Rika came out, clad in her usual ensemble of form-fitting jeans, sneakers, and blue heart t-shirt, a style made more glamorous by how she had filled out over the years.

She had definetly inherited her mother's figure, shooting up until she was a foot taller than Renamon's five feet. Her breasts were a D-cup, and her hips were pure curve. Her body was taught with muscle, a product of training alongside Renamon to become stronger. Her face remained as pretty as ever, growing slightly aqualine with age. Her hair was now hip-length, and she wore it in a long, braided ponytail that Renamon liked to bat around when no one was watching.

Even now she gave it a playful tap as Rika emerged. Rika gave the grinning fox a mildly amused, mildly disdainful look and motioned for her to come downstairs. Renamon nodded, and followed.

Like all the Tamers and their now, Rika and Renamon had a mental link, one that kept them in mind-to-mind contact with each other all the time, no matter the circumstances. The only way to break the link would be to kill one, which would in turn result in the death of the other. Few words were needed, as their thoughts intermingled with each other constantly.

So Renamon could feel instantly the anger and frustration Rika felt when her mother showed up with her 'breakfast.'

"My special little girl! Good morning! I've prepared your tofu and ricecakes, so eat up!" she said. Before Rika could say anything more, Rumiko Nodaka kissed her on the forehead and turned to leave.

"I wish I could spend time with you this morning, but I have to be at the airport for a photo shoot in Acapulco. I'll be back in a week, sweetie! Have fun! Renamon, take care of her!"

"As always, Ms. Nonaka," Renamon called out as Rumiko left the room.

Rika sighed, and ate her meager breakfast, Renamon going off to fix the both of them some REAL food.

After they had eaten, they walked over to the park, Renamon trotting along on all fours, frowning as Rika grumbled under her breath.

"Stupid Mom... I know she cares about me and all, and wants me to stay healthy, but this 'health food' garbage is almost as bad as when she tried to get me to be a model like her."

Renamon sighed, deciding to devil's advocate. "Rika, you are in the best shape you've been in years. She just doesn't want you to become overweight."

Rika snorted. "Sometimes I wish I could."

Renamon blinked. THAT certainly was unexpected. "Could what?"

Rika sighed, and said, "I wish I could become FAT! I wish I could become so fat that I'd be too huge to move!"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FFtheSnake (UN: mysterio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FFtheSnake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/897925-Rika--Renamons-Expansive-Adventure/cid/221020-Be-Careful-What-You-Wish-For