*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Dark Beginning...
  2. A Lovely Day Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/897925-Rika--Renamons-Expansive-Adventure/cid/221029-A-Dark-Beginning
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #897925
Rika & Renamon have a really weird day. You decide how weird.
This choice: Pregnancy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A Dark Beginning...

    by: FFtheSnake
==============
Rika's Room...
==============

"Ugh..." Rika groaned, collapsing onto her bedmat. Her body was sore all over, and, as much as she enjoyed it, the hug of affection from her mother after she and Renamon had come home safely from the fierce battle earlier in the day. Renamon herself wasn't in much better shape, and only her incredible endurance kept her moving at all.

It had been a year since the defeat of the D-Reaper, and 10 months since the return of the Digimon. The Tamers and their partners would have been happy to live normal, peaceful lives.

Sadly, as in the Digimon TV show, evil Digimon had other ideas than peace in mind.

The Sovereign had vowed not to interfere in the lives of other Digimon, which left it to the Tamers to try and ebb the rising tide of ambitious evil-doers in the human and Digital worlds.

Just recently, they had defeated a rogue Seraphimon and Ophanimon that were planning to devour the souls of all of Japan. It had been a fierce battle, and even with backup from a visiting American tamer (who had a Myotismon as a partner, of all things), and from Jeri, who had found cards that allowed her to turn into a Digimon ((the Season 4/Digimon Frontier spirits)), it had been a difficult battle. Sakuyamon's magic had been the deciding factor that won the battle, although they had been beaten brutally beforehand.

Now, as Tamer and partner collapsed into bed, they had just one goal in mind: Sleep for a whole day.

Destiny had other plans in store for them...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FFtheSnake (UN: mysterio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FFtheSnake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/897925-Rika--Renamons-Expansive-Adventure/cid/221029-A-Dark-Beginning