*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Getting started
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/910066-Monster-U/cid/257207-Getting-started
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #910066
Monster need to eat too.
Chapter #1

Getting started

    by: Blackrain
This is a Monster Culinary class at Monster U. Over 2000 different monsters attend the school, and you are the only Human female that is not on the menu.
You’re name is Jenny, but your friends just call you Jen. This is your second year at Monster U; you want to become Chief for fancy woman eating restaurants. You would rather cook the meals then be one.

Professor Clock, a minotaur had just started the class. You set with pen in hand ready to take notes. “Today, each of you will be preparing woman sausage. A difficult item to prepare. You will have until tomorrow to finish your creation. You will be graded on presentation, creativity, taste, and how alive the sausage is. Mark will you bring in the woman.”

30 young woman where marched into the class room from the store room. They were all naked, save for a number written on their forehead.

Now there was no law against monsters eating humans or other monster. Human females where the favorite food item for monster to eat. From the raising numbers of monster and the dwindling number of human females, human farms where started to meet the demand. Woman where raised to be used for food and sex toy.

“Come get your main ingredient,” Pro. Clock order.

Hopping off your stool you walk up to the front of the class along with the other students.
Slithering up next to you was your best friend KC, a Naga. “I hop I get a dark one. I haven’t had chard sausage in a long time.”

“You’ve made this before?” You ask her.

“Well not made it my self, I’ve watched my mother make some up a couple of month’s ago,” she replied, licking her lips with her forked tongue.

Laughing at her, you started to look through the group until you found you girl, number 27. She was a lovely blond. A good foot taller then you, with DD size breast. Monsters do love their breast meat, just like men do.

“Come with me,” you say grabbing her hand. She follows with out saying a word.
Once back at you cooking station you have 27 hop up on to the counter. “Set there and be quite.”

“Ok,” she replied.

Opening you text book, you start flipping through it looking for woman sausage.

“So are you the one that is going to eat me?” 27 ask
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blackrain (UN: blackrainlove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blackrain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/910066-Monster-U/cid/257207-Getting-started