*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cath drifts off to sleep first
  2. Crossroads
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/930978-Plush-sized-trouble/cid/233604-Cath-drifts-off-to-sleep-first
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #930978
A few chubby girls shrink people! Looking for additions to keep the ball rolling! Join in!
This choice: Follow Cathrine and see what she gets up to.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Cath drifts off to sleep first

    by: Chibichan
Snuggled up on the floor near the couch, Cathrine doesn't think too much of the remote at first. A few ideas drift through her mind but she is far too tired to consider much right now. Travel class exams had been a killer these past few weeks and she wanted to make sure she aced that class.

If anything, Cathrine was indifferent. She didn't like people making fun of her or her friends, but it didn't bother her as much as the other girls. Cath had bigger dreams than worrying about what a bunch of jerks at school though.

Cathrine was the first one to quietly drift off to sleep. Watching Kelly as she laid on the other side of the floor, beyond the coffee table between them. She kept giggling quietly and rolling around. Apparently at least some of her friends were excited about their new toys.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Chibichan (UN: chibichan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chibichan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/930978-Plush-sized-trouble/cid/233604-Cath-drifts-off-to-sleep-first