*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A half-inch....
  2. Testing the Formula
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/933025-Shrinking-Matt/cid/297090-A-half-inch
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #933025
Matt invents a shrinking formula. Unfortunately, the antidote doesn't work. Uh-oh!
This choice: Matt shrinks to half an inch tall  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A half-inch....

    by: Unknown
Matt slowly regained consciousness. He found himself naked inside a large cloth enclosure which he accurately surmised must be his shirt. He trembled a little as he realized the formula had actually worked. Standing up, Matt pushed against the fabric. It seemed to be awful thick. Just how small had he become?

Matt began taking steps across the fabric as he tried to find a way out. What he didn't realize at this point was that instead of reducing him to a few feet in height, as was his original plan, the formula had shrunk him to a mere half-inch in height. Now the size of a bug the miniature teen was having difficulty finding a way out of his own clothes.

When he finally did manage to lift up the edge of his sleeve and peer out into the basement, Matt got the shock of his life. First came the realization that he had been reduced to little more than a tiny naked speck on the basement floor. More importantly, his plan to quickly drink the antidote and change back was now impossible.

Matt had not done any calculations on what would happen to a person if they waited to take the antidote, he didn't even know for sure if the antidote worked. He just knew he didn't want to be stuck this way forever. His thoughts were interrupted as....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Caprino has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/933025-Shrinking-Matt/cid/297090-A-half-inch