*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Which Course Captain
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/944203-Spaceraiders/cid/237999-Which-Course-Captain
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #944203
A SciFi adventure in the stil of "Star Trek". Start the story to choose a ship.
Chapter #1

Which Course Captain

    by: Pagerunner
Space, final frontier and so on and so on.

Well we find ourselfs in the far away future of the year 2509. Mankind finally could unite and act as one voice in the galaxy. The future science got improved in many ways. The probably most important invention was the Omijumpdrive, which allowed a ship to skip 100 of lightyears in a few minutes. But also on the weapon sector made great strides. So every earthship is equiped with deadly plasmaparticlelaunchers and destructive zerropoint rockets.

But now it seems there is comeing some kind of new conflict with "The Directive".The Directive is a group of six alien species (the Favooda, the Tre'Joo'Van, the Oos, the Xayotites, the Mandatoress and the Liiress, the leader species) who never really have spoken their happyness about the power gaining of Earth. Earth Intelligence has collected different signs, that The Directive has started to produce a great armada of battleships, which only could forfil the reason of attacking the mankind. Spacenaut Headquater set DefCon to level 2.

So make up your decision on which playfield you want to act:

1) ESS Ionstorm

Clasification heavy cruiser

Captained by John Evers

Crew: 2300

Your mission is the investigation of the border between the Human and the Directive territories. Everything seems to be calm, but something tells you that a storm is about to come.

2) ESS Sherlock Holmes

Clasification scout vessle

Captained by Henry Towns

Crew: 65

After the report of EI (Earth Inteligence) that The Directive is building an assault fleet, the Spacenaut Headquater needs more information to be able to make up a defence plan. Your ship has to get deep into Directive territory and spy the situation. It will be very important, that you are not detected and get as much information about the enemy as possible.

3) ESS Nova

Clasification light cruiser

Captained by Lukas Hawking

Crew: 240

You are on a deep space mission, exploring the galaxy. Actually you mustn't care alot about the conflict that far away from Earth, or should you? Your crew detected some strange space anomaly which no one has ever seen before.

4) ESS Newton

Clasification medium cruiser

Captained by Angela Moon

Crew: 680

You are simply one of the lucky ones beond the Spacenaut captains because your duty is to patrol around Earth, what meens, that you can go home every weekend. But you don't want to take your work too easy. After all your sensor officer had detected some strange neutrino signatures...

5) ESS Holly Crow

Clasification escort vessle (prototype)

Captained by Lana Caine

Crew: 120

You are young, you are unexperienced. This is your fist command. You have gotten a new ship, a new crew. You are actually on a training mission to test the defence and offence skills of the new shiptype. You have also some new weapons on board which are that secret, that even you don't know anything about them. You are escorted by the ESS Thunderbolt. An old ship with an old, but experienced captain: Thomas Evens. You are in the out of nowhere, practiseing tactical manoeuvres. But maybe this area of the galaxy is not that forgotten.

You have the following choices:

1. ESS Ionstorm

2. ESS Sherlock Holmes

3. ESS Nova

*Noteb*
4. ESS Newton

5. ESS Holly Crow

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Pagerunner (UN: pagerunner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Pagerunner has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/944203-Spaceraiders/cid/237999-Which-Course-Captain