*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. And a fattening we do!
  2. Nathaniel sets the Djinn free.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/948690-What-better-friend-than-a-Djinn/cid/240076-And-a-fattening-we-do
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #948690
When you have a Djinn to grant your every wish, It can get pretty wild!
This choice: ...that I was fat.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

And a fattening we do!

    by: Djinn of the Lamp
“What wish would you make if I still had my magic?” pressured Ormann.

Nathaniel blushed. “It’s embarrassing.”

“There is no harm in telling me,” Ormann grinned, “I don’t have magic and who am I going to tell?”

“Well,” Nathaniel mused, “I guess… I would wish…. that I was fat.”

“Fat?” Ormann chuckled.

“Yeah.. I mean, I’ve always wondered about it. Chubby guys like The Three Stooges. There’s always fat villains in cartoons.” Looking at Ormann, he was quickly reminded, “A very good example would be Abis Mal in Aladdin.”

Ormann could only grin, “And wasn’t the Sultan fat as well?”

“Yeah. Yeah, he was.” He shrugged, “But oh well. I can always wonder.”

“Why wonder… when you’ve got magic?”

“What?” asked Nathaniel.

Suddenly, Nathaniel felt a tightening around his middle and he looked down. He was surprised as he saw his stomach literally bulging outwards, spreading across his lap. “What the…” His shirt let out a loud rip. “Oh ….” Nathaniel was growing nervous as his belt popped. “It’s getting tight!” but he felt relief as his thighs split his pants. His stomach continued to grow out in all directions, wider and wider and it didn’t seem like it was going to stop. His arms thickened, his chest fattened, his face bulging out. He reached around his stomach and began to find a slight arousement as he realized he was unable to reach around it fully. The couch began to creak but Ormann stopped the weight gain. Nathaniel was pinned by a very large belly that spilled over his lap that kept him firmly wedged into the couch.

“I thought you didn’t have magic!” cried out Nathaniel.

“Oh, I do.” Ormann chuckled, “I feel I can now trust our friendship.”

Nathaniel squeezed the side of his belly for a few moments. Out of curiosity, he squirmed on the couch to try to get himself to stand but he was unable to move at all. “I don’t think Sultan was this fat,” Nathaniel joked.

“Oh, but real life Sultans were much larger. You’re still very small.”

Nathaniel was surprised but he smiled sheepishly. “This is amazing, I can’t get over it..”
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Djinn of the Lamp (UN: djinnofthelamp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Djinn of the Lamp has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/948690-What-better-friend-than-a-Djinn/cid/240076-And-a-fattening-we-do