*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jennifer's BIG discovery
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/950207-Popular-Girls-Strike-Back/cid/244220-Jennifers-BIG-discovery
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #950207
The schools beautiful in-crowd decide to literally become bigger than everyone else.
Chapter #1

Jennifer's BIG discovery

    by: Chibichan
Jennifer found herself sitting on the bus going home from the beach one warm summers day. She brushed back her long flowing brown hair behind her slightly perky ears and sighed. It was a pretty boring day. Her friends had left a few stops ago and she was on her way home.

When she finally reached her stop, Jenn picked up her towel to wrap around her two piece blue swimsuit and her trim and toned body. As she was stepping off the bus she noticed a tv remote looking device sitting on one of the seats. Her brother was into video games so she nabbed it up for him. Might keep the rodent of a kid of her room for a change.

Wandering off the bus, Jenn toyed with the remote and heard the vehicle pull away. As she poked at the controller, a blast of light fired from it and it hit one of her neibours. An annoying punk guy that lived next door.

Gasping, Jenn almost dropped the device. "I've vaporized him!" She cried. Wandering over she saw that she hadn't. Instead Tom had been shrunk down so that he was just a bit shorter than the tall blades of grass he stood in the middle of.

Flexing her feet on either side of him, Jenn had an evil thought run through her mind. What if she just, sorta squished him? Wiggling her toes, Jenn looked around. No one in sight.

Tom fell back in surprise as he looked up in awe of Jenn's huge body. He had been paralized as she stomped through the grass to him, but now he was truly too scared to move as her now gigantic bare foot lifted over him and her sole wrinkled slightly as she lowered it toward him. Her huge foot, dirty from walking around barefoot all day, descended into the grass upon him.

As Jenn felt the tiny person under the soft sole of her well cared for foot, she eagerly pressed down until she felt her toes getting into the moist mud of her neibours lawn. Lifting her foot, she couldn't even really make anything out. Smiling, Jenn felt overwhelmed. Problem solved! No one knew what had happened and she had just made sure that creep wouldn't be staring at her anymore every time she went out.

Snatching up the remote in her hands, Jenn quickly made her way home and slammed the front door behind her, back pressed tightly against it as her soft pink lips smiled devilishly. Her bright green eyes lit up as she decided to...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Chibichan (UN: chibichan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chibichan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/950207-Popular-Girls-Strike-Back/cid/244220-Jennifers-BIG-discovery