*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. shrink !
  2. size matters
  3. lets start!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/952489-giant-animals-/cid/241220-shrink-
by Sparky
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #952489
you shrink and must live in a world of big animals! dogs, cats, mice, hamsters, bunnies..
This choice: 3 inches  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

shrink !

    by: Sparky
being a scientist can be difficult...especially if you are a young, unexperienced scientist...and especially if you tried to build a growing laser that accidentally hit you, but instead of make you grow it maked you shrink ! Jim sat up and looked around confused...he was in the living room of his house...everything would be normal...if just he wasn't just 3 inches tall !

"dammit !" he shouts and stands up...he was onto the cold floor, looking up at the, now huge machine, pondering what to do...he had to reach the remote on the couch if he wanted to grow again...but how ?

You have the following choices:

1. Jin tries to climb the couch

2. ...but he could go to explore, first ! yes, I know, its silly...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sparky (UN: sparkychu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sparky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/952489-giant-animals-/cid/241220-shrink-