*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. How it Began...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/953056-Exile-of-the-Different-Contains-vore/cid/241337-How-it-Began
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #953056
Furries and mystical creatures are exiled to a desert city.Some vore is included.
Chapter #1

How it Began...

    by: Shadowsoul
The year is 2315.Anthromorphs and magical beings are a common result in the world.In 2053,a man named Mana Khan took over the world.He was benevolent and kind.7 emperors later,Kagen Khan took the throne.He declared furries and several species freaks.He exiled them to a many places,the worst one called the "Desert of Sin."This place is a one way trip to Hell.
You were just an average citizen.Everyone was equal,even furries.When Kagen came to power,he took away rights from "'The freaks' and exiled them.One day,the Sin Soldiers(Kagen's military and police force)
broke into your house and took you to a camp.You were taken by a hover transport to the desert and shoved off onto the ground in midair.It flew away.All prisoners who were exiled were forced to wear a mask,hiding there identity.Only a special key or extreme strength could break it off.You wandered the desert for hours until you finally passed out.
Several figures came and saw you lying there passed out.One,obviously the leader,lightly kicked you onto your side so he could get a look."It's barely alive.Let's take it with us,I can hear a storm approaching."
You wake up several hours later in a foot deep pool.Your face is lying on a small walkway going across it.It connects a main room.A 2 feet wide stream runs through it,dividing a part with a crude elevator and a small part with a throne on it.The throne has it's back to you.You cough to get some water out of your mouth.
"Ah.I see your up!"a voice says.The chair turns around,revealing the person in it as a sitting 11 foot tall dragon.You find out he's a boy by looking someplace you wish you hadn't"You are pretty damn lucky we found you.Another few minutes,and you would've been swallowed by the desert storms."
"Who are you?"you ask.
"I am Draco,king of Exilopolis!"Draco said."Because the the city saved you,you owe it your life.We will use it well."
"That doesn't sound like a good deal to me."You say.
"You are not in a position to make decisions like that my friend!"Draco said half-menacingly."Now,before you may even begin repaying your debts,you must answer a few questions.First of which,are you male or female?I didn't want to pull your mask off or find out the other way."he said with a chuckle."If I removed your mask,I might have taken your face with it.And I don't like other methods."

You have the following choices:

1. Male

2. Female

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shadowsoul (UN: shadowsoul at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shadowsoul has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/953056-Exile-of-the-Different-Contains-vore/cid/241337-How-it-Began