*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/984497-Revenge-of-the-Purple-Peanut-Butter/cid/302443-Probaly-shouldnt-have-tried-that-combination
by Sage
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #984497
Based off the first macrophile story I ever read. Add please.
This choice: Eat some cake topped with purple peanut butter, just to see what happens  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Probaly shouldn't have tried that combination.

    by: bask25456
You decide that you should try another experiment. You had never tried the cake and purple peanut butter in combination. You haven't eaten for a while, and the idea of combining those two delicious tastes makes your mouth water. You reach on top of the dresser and bring down the cake and the purple peanut butter.

Looking at them, you again have that strange feeling, that feeling that something weird is about to happen, that you always get when you eat the purple peanut butter. For a moment you pause, unsure if you should be doing this or not, but again the strange feeling overcomes you. Why shouldn't you? You ask yourself.

Thankfully, Aunt Fiona had put a snack up in your room, which you had unsatisfactorily eaten. However, now there was a plate and a knife to cut the cake with. You get to work. First, you cut a thing, thin slice of cake, and then stick your finger in the cool purple stuff, getting out just a dollop of it. You look at this hungrily for a moment before carefully putting it on the cake. Now it looks like the cake has been decorated with violets. You stare at it until you can stare know more. You attack it.

Once you are done, you carefully wipe your mouth and lick your finger, than sit down and wait for something to happen. Suddenly, blue lights start to play in front of your eyes. You grow dizzy for a second, and as it clears up you watch the world grow around you. You close your eyes; the process is a bit more disorienting than usual. When you open your eyes, the world has changed. Your standing knee deep in the multicolored grass of your carpet, looking up at the building sized furniture of your guest room. You frown. Something’s not right. Than it hits you. YOU’RE TOO BIG!

You had eaten a small enough dollop of purple peanut butter to make you a half inch tall, yet here you are, almost six inches tall. Suddenly, it hits you. You had eaten too much cake! You tried to keep the amount low, but the cake is equally as potent as the peanut butter. You usually eat only a crumb and some icing to get you back to full size. You had eaten what looked like the same amount, but what was really at least a hundred times that size. You guess that with the large amount of cvake you had eaten, and the small amount of peanut butter, you had shrunk less, but now the effect is permanent!

After a few minutes of yelling and waving your arms in the air, you calm down enough to realize that maybe this size isn't so bad, you can explore the house! And that also the power of the food is probably still there, if only you make the right choice about it. So right then and there…

You have the following choices:

1. ...Barney walks in

*Noteb*
2. ...you walk out

3. ...Dora walks in

*Noteb*
4. ...you try for the cake

5. ...you try for the peanut butter

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bask25456 (UN: bask25456 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sage has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/984497-Revenge-of-the-Purple-Peanut-Butter/cid/302443-Probaly-shouldnt-have-tried-that-combination