*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Blacks
  2. Whom shall you be?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/997668-Hogwarts-Old-school/cid/265210-The-Blacks
by Bmao
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Fanfiction · #997668
Attend Hogwarts as Harry's parents, Black, Lupin and even Snape if you so wish...
This choice: Sirius Black  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Blacks

    by: Bmao
"Check this out Sirius!!" your oldest sister Bellatrix shrieked to your opposite passenger seat, "its says here that there's a group called the Death Eaters led by a Lord Voldemort who promises a world free of mudbloods or blood traitors!! Wouldn't that be great!!"

You looked at the poster wearily, and didn't like the shifty look on the man's face.

"Yeah... um that's great!!" you say, unwilling to draw her wrath. Not when you'd likely be in her house with her as a prefect. In fact, all the Blacks had been sorted into Slytherin, and you were expected to be sorted there as well.

All your life, mother had told you all sorts of things of how mudbloods were 'creatures of dirt.' You'd never seen one before, but at least you tried to pretend to agree with what your family said.

Just then, your other older sister, Narcissa, came skipping into the room, absolutely beaming.

"You'll never guess what happened!!" she chittered. You rolled your eyes. "What?" you muttered.

"Lucius asked me out on a date!!" she squealed, swooning onto the seat next to Bellatrix. Your eldest sister began teasing her in that other language girls used, it pierced the ears.

So, you thought, the same thing was happening to Narcissa. You had hated it when Bellatrix had brought over that Lestrange jerk into your house last summer, He'd picked on you mercilessly and made you sleep outside while he used your room to do who knows what with her.

That's what the evil @#$! deserves...

You were left fuming the rest of the way to the castle. Finally the train skidded to a stop, and you exited along with the other first years.

You looked toward the side, and noticed Narcissa leaning indolently against a boy. Just as you suspected, he seemed the exact same sort that Lestrange guy had been. You hissed at her, and took a seat on a boat next to a thin boy with unkept black hair.

For a while, neither you, nor the boy next to you said a word.

Finally, the boy spoke up.

"Um, you excited about going to Hogwarts?" he asked somewhat nervously. You sighed, "Not really, all my family has been Slytherins, and they're expecting me to be the same" you cry.

"Oh..." he replies blankly. He shuts his eyes tightly, as if debating whether talking with you might infect him.

"So, what's your name then?" he wonders.

"Black," you reply, "Sirius Black."

The boy bites his teeth, before forcing a smile. "Well, nice to meet you then Sirius, my names James Potter" he replies, holding out a hand.

A shot of alarm banged against your head, the Potter's were one of those wizarding families mother had described as 'blood traitors'. Yet he didn't seem so bad, and what did they know anyways? You weren't slaves to their will like Regulus was!! But you couldn't imagine what would happen if your sisters wrote to mom, telling her that you'd been interloping with the 'wrong sort'!!

A wave of doubt spread over you, should you shake his hand?

You have the following choices:

1. Go ahead, make a new friend Sirius!!

2. Politely decline the offer

3. You are the wrong sort!!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bmao (UN: commiemao at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bmao has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/997668-Hogwarts-Old-school/cid/265210-The-Blacks